330 Pony Farm Road
Oneonta, NY 13820
- Directive President Named to MSPmentor 250
- JoomConnect Integrates with ConnectBooster to Provide Unified Login for ConnectWise
- Chris Chase Named to SMB Top 150
- Directive Invests in Employee Training and Improved Service Offerings
- Directive CEO Chris Chase Honored by MSPmentor 250 for Third Consecutive Year
- JoomConnect Team Attends the 3rd Quarter 'ConnectWise Nor'Easter User Group Event'
- Chris Chase Listed in SMB Nation Top 150
- Directive Welcomes Jared Myers to the Web Design/Development Team
- Directive CEO Chris Chase makes Fourth-Annual MSPmentor 250 Report
- Chris Chase Listed on the SMB 150
Latest Blog Entries
Making technology work for you....
Your focus should be on running your business, not tech support, fixing or worrying about computer, server and network issues. Talk to us today about how NOCOLOGY can provide you with world-class customer service and IT support systems that are designed to keep downtime minimized, and your systems running at peak performance. You can relax knowing our partnership approach will keep your IT up and running and maximize your teams productivity.
You can evaluate our services Easy & Risk Free:
Fifth-Annual Global Report Identifies the World's Top Managed Service Executives, Entrepreneurs, Experts, Coaches and Community Leaders
Oneonta, NY - October 2, 2012 - Directive, a leading provider of IT and Web services, is pleased to announce that CEO Chris Chase has been named as a global leader of managed services on Nine Lives Media’s fifth annual MSPmentor 250 Report. First appearing on this report in 2010, this is the third consecutive report that Chris has been honored on.
NOCOLOGY IT Overview
Customized Proactive IT monitoring & support that delivers Enterprise IT Management standards to small and medium organizations.
Get a Website That Makes an Impression
There's no better way to dynamically represent your organization than with a functional, content-rich website.
Whether your current website needs a face-lift or you need a fully branded solution for your business; our experienced Web Design Team can provide the solutions you need based on your goals. Combining sleek design, intuitive navigation, custom solutions integration and managed support, you can be assured that your website will make a powerful impression on your audience.
Everybody likes a good cause.
Directive is proud to announce our "Giving Directive". Giving Directive is our way of giving back to the community, by offering donations and our services to non-profit organizations. Do you know of an organization that could benefit from Directive? If so, let us know.
“We really like how easy it is to keep our site lively and updated by being able to make changes ....
- Connie Roberts
- Events Coordinator
- InfoSystems, Inc.
- Read Full
Chris and his team are some of the hardest working and consistently superb people I've dealt with in....
- Raymon Manion
- Deputy Secretary General
- Oneonta, NY
- Read Full