- Directive President Named to MSPmentor 250
- JoomConnect Integrates with ConnectBooster to Provide Unified Login for ConnectWise
- Chris Chase Named to SMB Top 150
- Directive Invests in Employee Training and Improved Service Offerings
- Directive CEO Chris Chase Honored by MSPmentor 250 for Third Consecutive Year
- JoomConnect Team Attends the 3rd Quarter 'ConnectWise Nor'Easter User Group Event'
- Chris Chase Listed in SMB Nation Top 150
- Directive Welcomes Jared Myers to the Web Design/Development Team
- Directive CEO Chris Chase makes Fourth-Annual MSPmentor 250 Report
- Chris Chase Listed on the SMB 150
Directive CEO Chris Chase listed in Third-Annual MSPmentor 250 Report
Global Report Identifies the World's Top Managed Services Executives, Entrepreneurs, Experts, Coaches and Community Leaders
Oneonta, NY - September 22, 2010: Directive, a leading provider of IT and Web Services, announced today that its CEO Chris Chase has landed on Nine Lives Media Inc.’s third-annual MSPmentor 250, a global report that identifies the world’s leading managed services executives, entrepreneurs, experts, coaches and community leaders.
The MSP 250 list is comprised of IT Managed Service industry leaders who were selected based on criteria such as industry participation, growth, and customer satisfaction.
The complete report is available now at: http://www.MSPmentor.net/top-250-people
“I'm an avid MSPmentor reader, I never imagined getting on it. It’s a real honor being named on the MSPmentor 250 list”, said Chris Chase, Directive CEO. “The whole team here at Directive deserves the credit, talented individuals with a vision and who aren’t afraid to work for it”.
“MSPmentor congratulates Chris Chase and all of the experts identified within the MSPmentor 250 report,” said Amy Katz, CEO of Nine Lives Media Inc. “We hope the MSPmentor 250 serves as a global Rolodex that allows MSP industry leaders to quickly network with one another.”
The third-annual MSPmentor 250 report is based on a global survey of MSPmentor readers, conducted from May through July 23, 2010. The resulting report represents MSP experts in North America, Europe, Australia and emerging managed services markets across the globe.
MSPmentor and its readership are uniquely positioned to identify the world’s top managed services experts. Ranked among the world’s top 100,000 Web sites according to Alexa.com, MSPmentor is the world’s leading managed services blog and community – and the ultimate guide to managed services.
About Nine Lives Media Inc.
Nine Lives Media Inc. (www.ninelivesmediainc.com) defines emerging IT media markets and disrupts established IT media markets. The company’s first five web sites (www.MSPmentor.net, www.MSPtweet.com, www.TheVARguy.com, www.VARtweet.com and www.WorksWithU.com) are the leading blogs and destinations for their respective industries.
About Directive & JoomConnect