Responsible for actively driving and managing the evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as a key advisor and product advocate for our services. The Sales engineer must be able to articulate our services and products to both the business and technical users. Must be able to identify technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations.
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Able to convey customer requirements to Management teams
- Able to travel throughout sales territory.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must self-motivated with a proven track record in sales and knowledge of technology. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written response to prospect or customer inquiries. Must be able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches. Must be prepared for travel.
- Ability to work on multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent listening and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to effectively communicate through e-mail.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to build positive and collaborative relationships.
- Willingness to develop professionally.