Directive is seeking a highly motivated, creative, and detail-oriented Video Editor who is proficient with Adobe Premiere and After Effects. We are looking for someone who loves making engaging videos in an environment that promotes teamwork, creativity and professionalism.
You will execute the post production and strategy set by the Creative Director. You will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of production, including but not limited to; creative brainstorming, pre-production, production, editing and post-production. The scope of the work will include videos created for educational purposes and videos created to expand the marketing and communication efforts of the company and it's clients, to be distributed on a variety of platforms.
Before you read on!
It is important that the person who fulfills this role for Directive is has the skills and creativity needed to work produce pieces similar to the ones below with minimal guidance.
Recipe or Skit for Crock-Pot Thursdays
After watching these videos if you feel you have the skill set needed, and live local to our office, be sure to read the additional responsibilities and send us your resume!
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Bring fresh and creative ideas to the table for new avenues of video production
- Demonstrate creative decision-making and problem solving skills, resourcefulness, and multi-tasking abilities
- Planning and scheduling video productions
- Setup and transportation of lights, cameras, audio, set and other equipment
- Booking locations and talent/extras, finding props
- Determining equipment needs
- Operating live video cameras (will train)
- Monitoring audio signals and quality
Editing & Post Production
- Edit videos to adhere to brand, meet content and time constraints
- Execute and deliver final video
- Include animations, sound and graphic effects
- Organize and manage our library of assets for easy retrieval and repurposing
- Maintain and organize storage of video production equipment
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Required: Proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Premiere and the Adobe Suite in general for PC
- Proficient in digital high-definition camera recording, encoding, and workflow
- Camera operation proficiency preferred; but will train
- Attention to detail and proven ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Ability to effectively manage schedules
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Willing to travel to set locations