Take Control of Your Phone System – in the Cloud or On-Premise
It's important to invest in a telephone system that can match the ever-evolving communication requirements of your company. You want it to serve your business well, now and into the future.
Telephony has evolved to encompass Unified Communications requiring a communication system to include advanced features such as call handling, conference calling, voicemail and more. Your telephone system must be able to scale with your business’ growth, without breaking the bank in the process.
3CX is an open-platform, VoIP phone system that works with popular IP Phones and SIP trunks whether on-premise or in the cloud. Simple, affordable and flexible, 3CX eliminates the cost and management headaches of outdated, traditional phone systems or the limitations of shared cloud PBXs.
- Plug and Play with IP Phones, Gateways and SIP Trunks
- No per extension licensing
- Easily scale your installation
- Take your extension anywhere
- Reduce telephone bills
As an authorized 3CX partner, Directive is a certified expert on deploying, configuring and servicing phone installations that range from simple to highly complex.
Business Phones Wherever You Go
Our Hosted VoIP solution is fully scalable and offers complete flexibility. Not to mention the solution is completely mobile, so if disaster strikes simply pickup your handsets and move to the new location with the Internet and you’re in business. If you don’t have access to your handsets, not to worry we have softphones that can get your business up in running in seconds.
Communication Is Key
The Hosted VoIP solution provides enterprise-grade business phone systems with many additional benefits you don’t get with traditional PBX systems. The infrastructure will grow with your business and any changes you wish to implement are easily made with the online portal. In the past few years it has become increasingly more popular, and is now widely regarded as the future of telephone systems. VoIP business phone systems offer economies of scale, complete flexibility, better off-site working and many value-added features.
Enpowering VoIP Features
- Deliver voicemail to your email inbox via sound files
- Built-in video conferencing: setup audio and video conferences in seconds
- Corporate instant messaging: allow employees to communicate together via secure text chat without the need to rely on third party messaging systems
- Call recording, queue monitoring and advanced agent & sales person reporting will easily increase your customer service
- Take your office extension with you anywhere by forwarding calls to your smartphone and easily transferring to colleagues
- Softphones can replace desktop phones with headsets, allowing employees to work anywhere
- Easily add more extensions onto your existing network switches via the web-based dashboard
With 3CX, companies can reduce their telephone costs by up to 80%, by leveraging SIP trunks, WebRTC, free calling to remote extensions and offices and reducing the number of fixed telephony lines. With the CRM integration, agents get a customer name rather than a number.
- Save on call costs by lowering mobile and customer service number bills
- Easily add and remove extensions – No per user license
- Know who is calling with CRM integration -Increase customer satisfaction
- Leverage existing hardware, wiring, and low cost open standard hardware
Interested in a Phone System for Your Business?
Solid communication is at the core of every growing business. Move your business into the next level of business phone systems. Contact us for more information!