We’re looking for a web designer who will be working with our internal web team on a variety of projects primarily involved in website design and development, including support requests. Our web designers are responsible for researching, publishing, and maintaining the display of information for our clients websites and website applications through templates, artwork, design standards, and content management systems.
- Must be punctual
- Be a critical and analytical thinker
- Good communication, both written and verbal
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Respond to clients in a timely manner, when called upon to do so
- Goal and results oriented
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Build, deploy, optimize, and maintain responsive websites for projects of all sizes
- Ensure that all design elements, templates and finished solutions work within a variety of browsers, devices, and screen settings, while meeting high QC standards
- Provide support requests and website changes for clients, including troubleshooting issues and coming up with solutions that align with the clients’ goals
- Work with other team members and departments on style and approach for projects and support requests
- Provide design elements, comps, templates and finished solutions
- Participate in efforts to improve quality of websites and other electronic publications as required
- Assist clients with making good decisions that will improve their online experience for their visitors
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience as a web designer, Joomla and Wordpress experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Strong working knowledge of HTML & CSS required
- Creative with good eye for color, composition and typography.
Training can be provided for the right candidate.