This week we took a little break from standing over the hot stove and enjoyed some cold wraps with side salads and chips (just incase we didn't get enough on the 4th of July). To cap-off our lunch, we all dove into a Brown Butter Blueberry Cobbler that is too good not to share! We hope everyone had a fantastic 4th of July. Be sure to check out the dessert recipe below for your next outing!
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cups blueberries
- fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9×11 or 9×13 dish with nonstick cooking spray. Mix the blueberries and sugar and pour into the bottom of the prepared dish. Whisk together butter and cake mix. Crumble over blueberries.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, until bubbly and browned on top.
Recipe courtesy of Kevin & Amanda.