Since the kids are all going back to school this week, we decided to have a lesson of our own, a phishing lesson.
1. the fraudulent practice of sending emails purporting to be from reputable companies in order to induce individuals to reveal personal information, such as passwords and credit card numbers.
This lesson, albeit productive, had very little to do with phishing, and everything to do with an outdoor activity. Perhaps this was in part by today’s Crock-Pot Thursday menu of FISH and chips. Our fried fish lunch was accompanied by a homemade cilantro coleslaw.
Watch this very informational video and get the coleslaw recipe below!
- 14 oz. Bagged coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup Freshly chopped cilantro
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (add more if needed)
- 2 Tbs sugar
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- Mix together all ingredients into a large bowl and chill.
- Serve cold
Recipe courtesy of: Daily Appetite