CPT: Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth with This Summer Treat!
Do you ever get a craving for something sweet?
Many of us at Directive have a bit of a sweet tooth, and are always looking for new recipes and desserts to try. On this Crock-Pot Thursday, we decided to try a recipe for Strawberry Shortcake Pudding Cups. Fortunately, we picked a good one: it was a hit!
We call this a Summer treat, but in reality it would be good year-round. Give it a try yourself to see what we mean!
Strawberry Shortcake Pudding Cups
- 2 (3.5-oz.) boxes cheesecake flavored instant pudding
- 1 1/4 c. whole milk
- 1 c. whipped topping, plus more for garnish
- 3/4 c. Nilla wafers, finely crushed
- 12 small strawberries, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, combine pudding with milk. Whisk until fully incorporated. Fold in whipped topping.
- Fill 1/3 of each cup with pudding, top with a small spoonful of Nilla wafers, then fill with remaining pudding.
- Refrigerate until set and chilled, 1 hour.
- Garnish each pudding shot with a small dollop of whipped topping and strawberries.
Recipe courtesy of theFFeed