Do you ever decide what to cook based on how many dishes you will dirty in the process?...Well here is your new favorite meal. It not only tastes great, but you only need to dirty one pan, or in Directive’s case, 4 pans! We could not get enough of today’s Crock-Pot Thursday meal, Pepper Jack Chicken and Stuffing.
To try it out yourself with the recipe below!
Pepper Jack Chicken and Stuffing
- Box of stove top
- Can of cream of chicken soup
- 1.5 lbs chicken
- 1/4 cup milk
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
- 6 slices pepper jack cheese
- Cover bottom of baking dish with chicken
- Lay pepper jack on top of chicken
- Mix cream of chicken soup with milk and spread on top of cheese
- Top with whole box of stove top
- Drizzle butter on top of stuffing and bake at 350F for 45-60 minutes (I did closer to 60 minutes)
Recipe courtesy of: Fancy Pants Mommy