Tip of the Week: Don’t Let a Failing Server Take Down Your Business
If there is anything you should know about business computing it is that server maintenance is extremely important. This isn’t exactly a realization, and if it is, you need to call the number below as soon as possible. You have to know that you are not alone. You would be surprised how many business owners don’t actively have a plan for the maintenance of their business’ servers.
When your business relies on onsite servers, you have to keep them humming along in order for your business computing to remain efficient. After all, when you applications are constantly accessible and data is flowing efficiently, workflows go uninterrupted, and your staff can be more productive.
So, when your onsite hardware starts to get older, and you are beginning to see signs that a refresh is in your company’s immediate future, you will reasonably feel like you have to make some costly decisions. It’s not as if you have a spare server lying around for a rainy day.
Fortunately, you may not be staring a monstrous bill in the face just yet. Using innovative new technology, Directive technicians will likely be able to provide a clear understanding of where your business is with its onsite technology, while at the same time, ensuring that it remains functional. With built-in automation, we are able to breathe new life into components that may fail without maintenance. This accomplishes two things:
- You don’t have to rush out and make hasty decisions that could affect the current and future health of your business.
- You don’t deal with the enormous downtime that companies dealing with failing hardware have to deal with.
We are able to do this with the following offerings:
- Proactive Maintenance - With our state-of-the-art tools, we manage the health of your business by keeping your hardware and network working effectively. Issues that arise are dealt with by our team of remote technicians so that you have fair warning if your hardware needs to be replaced, promoting organizational uptime, and keeping revenue generating processes working as intended.
- Patch Management - We also support your organization by making certain that its software resources are patched and up to date, providing new features and reducing vulnerabilities.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery - We also promote a comprehensive backup and disaster recovery strategy. Using powerful backup processes and the power of the cloud, we promote data redundancy, ensuring that if something happens where you lose data, you can restore from a backup and keep going.
- Consulting and Procurement - We provide professional consulting that will position your company to interact with some of the best IT vendors on the market, providing the IT solutions your business needs when they need them.
To learn more about how we can keep your seemingly failing IT up and running long enough to ensure that your business doesn’t suffer, call us today at 607.433.2200.